Thursday, March 11, 2010

Have to start at Square 1

So, I learned Korean for a year when living in LA.  Now that I live in Florida, the korean language is almost nonexistant where I live. I haven't used my korean in almost a year and have basically forgotten everything.  But now, i'm teaching myself all over, and hopefully I can get back to the level I was at before.

I've decided that for each lesson I learn, I'm going to put my "homework" so you can see how much i've approved over time.  I will also be putting up videos of my practices so you guys can correct my speaking and pronunciation. 

I hope to be doing this also with Chinese and Japanese. So here is my tasks ("homework") for lesson 1.


안녕하세요! 저는 문유리예요. 이학년이에요. 미국 사람이에요. 이름이 뭐예요?

Know how to speak Korean?  Tell me your name, what year YOU are in school and your nationality! Let's welcome each other to TO ASIA OR BUST :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment