Sunday, March 28, 2010

One Shot: Sandara Park Should Marry Nick Khun!

Sandara Park from 2NE1 by aBbYhaLO.dfdfOn “We Got Married”, that is! I’m a REALLY big fan of WGM, been watching it from day one.  But I stopped watching after Hwang Bo and Hyun Joong left the show.  It went downhill from there lol.  But now they have actual known idols on the show like Jo Kwon and Ga In (Adam Couple) and Seo Hyun and Yong Hwa (Sweet Potato Couple), and they literally make my Saturday hahaha.
But I came across an article on AllKpop.com, saying that Sandara Park isn’t dating.  If you guys are fans of 2Ne1, then you will know that Sandara Park is like 26 or 27 years old (and she looks GOOOOD! I hope to look 18 until i’m 33 hahaha).  And I had an awesome idea! YG should let Dara on We Got Married! Then I had an even better idea! Her 남편 (husband) should be Nick Khun!
Everyone knows Dara has a thing for the younger dudes lol.  She also stated that she wanted to be able to wear a wedding dress before 30.  WGM could be a win win situation! Nick Khun was supposed to be on this show anyway until the “Jay Got Fired” act. Lots of fans were anticipating it. And after watching Nick on WGM today with Jo Kwon and Ga In, it finally occurred to me how much I would love to see this kid on the show.
He was polite, funny, and caring towards Ga In. Always asking 괜찮아요 when Ga In was cooking and if she needed help…kid has manners. But in some way, he is very masculine and very cute (even though I like Jun Ho a tad bit more then Nick).  Dara looks like she has a strong personality, but is cute and wants to be led.  I think it would be a great pair.
What do you think? Who would you want paired with Sandara Park? Or Nick Khun for that matter?
I don’t know, I think they look pretty cute together hahaha.

1 comment: